Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before you start to use our Website or our Apps and
any third party goods or services through our Website or our Apps. We recommend that you print a
these for future reference.
By using our Website or our Apps, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Policies and that you
comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with us. If you do not agree to these
and Policies, you must not use our Website or our Apps in any way.
- Welcome to our website,
Website") and to the Spotimist mobile application. The Website and our Apps are provided by
Spotimist, a branch registered in Ireland under number
<> being a branch of KMzero Limited, a company registered in Ireland under
<> and whose registered office is at Castle Gate, Lord Edward Street (c/o
Calder & Co), Dublin, Ireland, with
VAT registration number<> ("
we" or "
our" for short). "You" and "your" means you as the user of our Website or our
- The Website and our Apps have two main functions:
- aggregating of information and providing a centralized booking point for selected third
party goods and
services providers who wish to offer their goods and services for sale via our Website and
- We have set out the terms under which we are providing you with access to our Website and our Apps
and any products
or services we offer from our Website or our Apps. These include the terms and conditions that
- your rights to use and link to our Website and our Apps (our
- how we will use and protect information about you (our
"Privacy & Cookies Policy");
- our booking terms and conditions in relation to the third party products or services we
offer from the
Website or our Customer mobile application (our
"Booking Terms and Conditions");
- your obligations when uploading comments or other contributions and content to our Website
or our Apps
"User Generated Content Policy"),
(together or individually these may be referred to as our "
Terms and Policies").
- Please note that the Terms and Policies do not govern the relationship as between Spotimist and our
If you are an existing Partner, please check the “Partner Terms of Business” provided to you upon
If you are not yet a Partner but would like to apply to Spotimist to become one of our Partners,
- If you enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website or our Apps, separate terms
may also apply in addition to our Terms and Policies. In the event of a conflict between any
and conditions and our Terms and Policies, such additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the
- We may change our Terms and Policies from time to time, in which case up to date versions of such
Terms and Policies
will be available via the Website and our Apps. You should check these Terms and Policies regularly
that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms
after you have been notified of the changes on our Website or our Apps and/ or if you continue to
or use the Website or our Apps, where the updated Terms and Policies will be available for you to
they apply to your use of our Website and our Apps. We recommend that you print a copy of these for
our Website and our Apps:
and that you
our Website or our Apps.
they DO NOT
apply to the third party goods and services which are available for booking on our Website or our
mobile application. Please see our
Booking Terms and Conditions for the
terms and conditions which apply when you make any bookings or purchase
any vouchers from our Website or our Customer mobile application.
and our Booking Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Website and our Apps
of Use apply to whatever method you have used to access the Website or our Apps, including
limited to the internet, digital television services and mobile phone.
or our Apps.
Accessing our Website and our Apps
- Access to our Website and our Apps is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right
or amend our Website or our Apps (and any products or services offered on them) without
will not be liable if for any reason our Website, our Apps or any part of it or them is
at any time or for any period.
- We update our Website and our Apps from time to time and so may change the content at any
notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend the Website or our Apps (or
part of them) at any time without notice.
- Materials and information posted on our Website or our Apps are not intended as advice and
be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from
placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by all applicable laws.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and view this Website
and our Apps
and should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device from which your
Website or our App.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website or our Apps through
- We specifically reserve the right to withdraw access to our Website and/or our App and/or
order in the event that you fail any credit or fraud prevention check or where we reasonably
fraud or money laundering by you or someone using your account.
Password and Account Security
- You are responsible for the safety and security of your password and log in details. To help
against unauthorised access to your account you are advised to store your username(s) and
safely and securely. Please ensure that your password is not one you have used before, that
eight characters or more and, ideally, not one that you use on other sites. We recommend
refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that
out of your account at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser
you have finished your session, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if
using a computer in a public place.
- If you suspect that unauthorised access has been made to your account you must notify us
contact form. We will investigate any alleged unauthorised
account activity. Notwithstanding
any other terms pertaining to our right to disable or block access to your account, we
right to disable or block your account at any time where it is suspected that unauthorised
has been made to your account.
Misuse of our Website or our App
- You must not misuse our Website or our Apps by:
- knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke
adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of
computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
- gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website
or our Apps
is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website or our App;
- attacking our Website or our Apps via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed
- Breach of this clause might constitute a criminal offence under the Irish Criminal Damage
Act 1991 and/or
the UK’s Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law
authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to
the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website and our Apps will cease
- If you are aged 18 years old or over, you may create an account and become a registered user
of the Website
and our Apps ("
- As a User you may have access to additional products or services and/or functionality, for
ability to create an account, save contact information, post user generated content (“
UGC”) onto the Website or via our Apps, and receive information about promotions and
offers which are restricted to Users, if any.
- Any personal information that you provide to us in the course of becoming a User or after
will be held and used in accordance with any consent obtained from you and the terms of our
and Cookies Policy.
- We also have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen
by you or
allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with
the provisions of any of our Terms and Policies.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must
notify us here.
- If and where the functionality of the Website or our Apps allows, Users or other visitors to
or our Apps that log into a social media account via any widget or interface available on or
the Website may post UGC to the Website or via our App.
- Any UGC posted will be attributed to the username you provide or the username of the social
you log in with but we will not publish your email address on the Website or via our App.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any UGC (or remove without notice any previously
UGC) if it does not adhere to our User Generated Content Policy. We shall not be liable for
or damages whatsoever arising from such decision to refuse to publish (or to remove
- We also reserve the right to close the User accounts and/or ban particular users from being
able to post
UGC to the Website or via our Apps if they persistently and/or seriously breach the terms of
User Generated Content Policy.
- Views and opinions expressed in UGC submitted by Users or other members of the public are
those of the
individual submitting the UGC, not those of Spotimist and we accept no responsibility for
of such UGC.
- However, if you find any UGC on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory,
harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org with the
subject heading "Objectionable Content". On receipt of your
complaint we may remove or block access to the UGC complained of.
- You may access, view and print out one copy of this Website and all information, images, and
(except for UGC) displayed on the Website or via our Apps ("
- You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite the Website and the Materials for
your own personal,
non-commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgement to
- Nothing in the above licence impairs or restricts any author's moral rights in respect of
- We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, our Apps and
and your use of the Website, our App and the Materials is subject to the following
You must not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- use any Materials from the Website or our Apps in any manner that may infringe any
intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or
- use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or
this Website or via our Apps ("screen scraping"), except in cases where you or any
third party has entered into a written licence agreement directly with us that
permits such activity; and/or
- reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast,
frame (or use
any other browser or border environment), communicate to the public or circulate to
party or exploit this Website, our Apps and/or the Materials for any commercial
without our prior written consent by way of a licence agreement.
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the
https://www.spotimist.com/ domain name and all related
domains and sub-domains, the name "Spotimist",
our logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trade marks. Other trade marks, products and
names mentioned on the Website or via our Apps may be trademarks of their respective owners or
and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to any page of the Website, for non-commercial purposes provided that you do so
in a way
that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of
the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or
that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association,
approval or endorsement
on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise,
any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website.
- Our Website must not be framed or be subjected to any other browser or border environment on
site.If you would like to link to our Website for commercial purposes or any purpose not
above, or if you would like to become a Partner, please
contact us here.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
Privacy, your personal data and cookies
The privacy of your personal data is important to us. Please see our Privacy & Cookies
Policy for details
Third party content and third party websites
- Our Website and our Apps may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third
parties are solely
responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all
legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any
- Our Website, our Apps and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites
of our Partners). If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk.
not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions
in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites.
expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website or our Apps are,
to or associated with such sites.
- Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites.
a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided.
no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party
which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a
- The inclusion of any link in our communications with you does not imply endorsement by us of
site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Website or our Apps to another
website, our Terms
and Polices (including our Privacy & Cookies Policy) will no longer be applicable. Your
and interaction on any other website, including websites which are linked to ours, is
that website’s own terms and policies. Please read those terms and policies before
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms,
representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website or our
particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Website or our Apps will be error-free,
of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take
precautions in this respect. In any event, we will not be liable for any loss or damage
a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material
infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to
use of our Website or our Apps.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website or our Apps and/or late
delivery of any Materials.
- Please note that we only provide our Website and our Apps for domestic and private use, and
not to use our Website or our App for any commercial or business purposes unless we have
you as a Partner.
- We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, even if the loss is
of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss
or waste of management of office time.
- The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the
accuracy or completeness
of the Materials.
- We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your actions or inactions based on
available on this Website or via our Apps. However, nothing in these Website & App Terms
our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence, for fraud or
and/or anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under applicable law.
- The information contained on the Treatment Files is for general information purposes only.
is provided by
www.spotimist.com and whilst we endeavour to keep
the information up to date and correct, we
make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the
reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services
www.spotimist.com. Your use of any or all
information, products and/or services must be based
on your own due diligence and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific
tailored to your needs and situation. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites
and will not be responsible for them. The inclusion of links does not necessarily imply a
or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special,
any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or performance
products, services or reliance on the contents of
This Website and our Apps are provided for users in Ireland only. Whilst access may be possible
Ireland, neither this Website nor our Apps are intended for such use and such users access the
our Apps at their own risk.
will be available via the Website and our Apps. You should check these Website & App Terms of
to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to
you continue to access or use the Website or our Apps, where the updated Website & App Terms of
be available for you to view.
Legal compliance and applicable law
The Irish Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim, dispute or non-contractual
arising from or related to a visit to this Website or use of our Apps. Irish Law will apply to these
If you have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or our Apps or
if you have
contact us here. Our postal address for correspondence is Spotimist, 23
CASTLE GATE, LORD EDWARD STREET, DUBLIN 2